- Types Of Speech
- You can use excruciating as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Excruciating
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters a, c, e, g, i, n, r, t, u, and x, 7 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters ci. Excruciating starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exc, excr, excru, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, ating, ..
- Extremely painful
- School Grade
- Excruciating is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with g, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 12 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Excruciating in Pig Latin is said as "excruciatingay or excruciatingway".
- e | x | c | r | u | c | i | a | t | i | n | g
- ex | xc | cr | ru | uc | ci | ia | at | ti | in | ng
- exc | xcr | cru | ruc | uci | cia | iat | ati | tin | ing
- excr | xcru | cruc | ruci | ucia | ciat | iati | atin | ting
- Word Gram
|Abrasive||a substance that abrades or wears down|
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
"the homecoming of the released hostages was an affecting scene"
"poignant grief cannot endure forever"
"his gratitude was simple and touching"
|Afflictive||causing misery or pain or distress|
"it was a sore trial to him"
"the painful process of growing up"
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Alarming||causing alarm or fear|
|Anguished||experiencing intense pain especially mental pain|
"an anguished conscience"
"a small tormented schoolboy"
"a tortured witness to another''s humiliation"
View all cognitive synonyms for Excruciating
View English words with the unique letters used in excruciating. Words With The Letters Aceginrtux
|Painful||causing physical discomfort;|
"bites of black flies are more than irritating;
they can be very painful"
Excruciating Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With G