- Types Of Speech
- You can use exemplifying as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Exemplifying
- A 5 syllables adjective satellite and 12 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, l, m, n, p, x, and y, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters li. Exemplifying starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exe, exem, exemp, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ying, fying, ..
- Clarifying by use of examples
- Pig Latin
- Exemplifying in Pig Latin is said as "exemplifyingay or exemplifyingway".
- e | x | e | m | p | l | i | f | y | i | n | g
- ex | xe | em | mp | pl | li | if | fy | yi | in | ng
- exe | xem | emp | mpl | pli | lif | ify | fyi | yin | ing
- exem | xemp | empl | mpli | plif | lify | ifyi | fyin | ying
- Word Gram
|Apelike||being or given to servile imitation|
|Apish||being or given to servile imitation|
|Clarifying||that makes clear|
"a clarifying example"
|Column||(architeture) a tall cylindrical vertical upright and used to support a structure|
|Counterfeit||a copy that is represented as the original|
|Critical||marked by a tendency to find and call attention to errors and flaws|
"a critical attitude"
|Delineation||representation by drawing or painting etc|
|Delineative||depicted in a recognizable manner|
View all cognitive synonyms for Exemplifying
|Exemplifying||clarifying by use of examples|
View English words with the unique letters used in exemplifying. Words With The Letters Efgilmnpxy
|Informative||providing or conveying information|
|Informatory||providing or conveying information|
Exemplifying Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With G