- Types Of Speech
- You can use existentialism as a noun in a sentence.
- About Existentialism
- A 6 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, e, i, l, m, n, s, t, and x, 8 consonants, 6 vowels and 6 syllables with the middle letters nt. Existentialism starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exi, exis, exist, and the ending characters are m, sm, ism, lism, alism, ..
- (philosophy) a 20th-century philosophical movement; assumes that people are entirely free and thus responsible for what they make of themselves
- Compound Words
- A compound word, existentialism has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are existential, and ism.
- Pig Latin
- Existentialism in Pig Latin is said as "existentialismay or existentialismway".
- e | x | i | s | t | e | n | t | i | a | l | i | s | m
- ex | xi | is | st | te | en | nt | ti | ia | al | li | is | sm
- exi | xis | ist | ste | ten | ent | nti | tia | ial | ali | lis | ism
- exis | xist | iste | sten | tent | enti | ntia | tial | iali | alis | lism
- Word Gram
|Existentialism||(philosophy) a 20th-century philosophical movement|
assumes that people are entirely free and thus responsible for what they make of themselves
View English words with the unique letters used in existentialism. Words With The Letters Aeilmnstx
Existentialism Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With M