- Types Of Speech
- You can use exorbitant as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Exorbitant
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, i, n, o, r, t, and x, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters bi. Exorbitant starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exo, exor, exorb, and the ending characters are t, nt, ant, tant, itant, ..
- Greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation; "exorbitant rent"; "extortionate prices"; "spends an outrageous amount on entertainment"; "usorious interest rate"; "unconscionable spending"
- Late Latin
- School Grade
- Exorbitant is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with t, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Exorbitant in Pig Latin is said as "exorbitantay or exorbitantway".
- e | x | o | r | b | i | t | a | n | t
- ex | xo | or | rb | bi | it | ta | an | nt
- exo | xor | orb | rbi | bit | ita | tan | ant
- exor | xorb | orbi | rbit | bita | itan | tant
- Word Gram
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Abhorrent||offensive to the mind|
"an abhorrent deed"
"the obscene massacre at Wounded Knee"
"morally repugnant customs"
"the most repulsive character in recent novels"
|Abominable||exceptionally bad or displeasing|
"an awful voice"
"a painful performance"
"an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room"
|Absolute||something that is conceived to be absolute|
something that does not depends on anything else and is beyond human control
"no mortal being can influence the absolute"
|Absurd||inconsistent with reason or logic or common sense|
"the absurd predicament of seeming to argue that virtue is highly desirable but intensely unpleasant"- Walter Lippman
|Abusive||characterized by physical or psychological maltreatment|
"argued...that foster homes are abusive"
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Aggregate||the whole amount|
View all cognitive synonyms for Exorbitant
|Exorbitant||greatly exceeding bounds of reason or moderation|
"spends an outrageous amount on entertainment"
"usorious interest rate"
View English words with the unique letters used in exorbitant. Words With The Letters Abeinortx
|Immoderate||not within reasonable limits;|
Exorbitant Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters