- Types Of Speech
- You can use expedition as a noun in a sentence.
- About Expedition
- A 4 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters d, e, i, n, o, p, t, and x, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters di. Expedition starts with a vowel and ends in a consonant with the starting letters e, ex, exp, expe, exped, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ition, ..
- A journey organized for a particular purpose
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Expedition is set as a grade six word that starts with e, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Expedition in Pig Latin is said as "expeditionay or expeditionway".
- e | x | p | e | d | i | t | i | o | n
- ex | xp | pe | ed | di | it | ti | io | on
- exp | xpe | ped | edi | dit | iti | tio | ion
- expe | xped | pedi | edit | diti | itio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a journey organized for a particular purpose
- a journey taken for pleasure;
"many summer excursions to the shore";
"it was merely a pleasure trip";
"after cautious sashays into the field"
- a military campaign designed to achieve a specific objective in a foreign country
- the property of being prompt and efficient;
"it was done with dispatch"
- an organized group of people undertaking a journey for a particular purpose;
"an expedition was sent to explore Mars"
|Acceleration||the act of accelerating|
increasing the speed
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Advance||the act of moving forward toward a goal|
|Advancement||gradual improvement or growth or development|
"advancement of knowledge"
"great progress in the arts"
|Adventure||a wild and exciting undertaking (not necessarily lawful)|
|Agility||the gracefulness of a person or animal that is quick and nimble|
|Alacrity||liveliness and eagerness|
"he accepted with alacrity"
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
View all cognitive synonyms for Expedition
|Expedition||a journey organized for a particular purpose|
View English words with the unique letters used in expedition. Words With The Letters Deinoptx
|Journey||the act of traveling from one place to another|
|Journeying||the act of traveling from one place to another|
Expedition Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters