- Types Of Speech
- You can use extradite as a verb in a sentence.
- About Extradite
- A 3 syllables verb and 9 letters with the letters a, d, e, i, r, t, and x, 5 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter a. Extradite starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ex, ext, extr, extra, and the ending characters are e, te, ite, dite, adite, ..
- Hand over to the authorities of another country; "They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
- School Grade
- Extradite is set as a sat word that starts with e, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Extradite in Pig Latin is said as "extraditeay or extraditeway".
- e | x | t | r | a | d | i | t | e
- ex | xt | tr | ra | ad | di | it | te
- ext | xtr | tra | rad | adi | dit | ite
- extr | xtra | trad | radi | adit | dite
- Word Gram
|Air||travel via aircraft|
"air travel involves too much waiting in airports"
"if you''ve time to spare go by air"
|Assign||select something or someone for a specific purpose|
"The teacher assigned him to lead his classmates in the exercise"
|Ban||a decree that prohibits something|
"banish bad thoughts"
|Barring||the act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto|
|Beam||a gymnastic apparatus used by women gymnasts|
|Bear||massive plantigrade carnivorous or omnivorous mammals with long shaggy coats and strong claws|
|Birth||the event of being born|
"they celebrated the birth of their first child"
|Blackball||the act of excluding someone by a negative vote or veto|
View all cognitive synonyms for Extradite
|Extradite||hand over to the authorities of another country|
"They extradited the fugitive to his native country so he could be tried there"
View English words with the unique letters used in extradite. Words With The Letters Adeirtx
|Deportee||expelled from home or country by authority|
|Exile||the act of expelling a person from their native land|
"men in exile dream of hope"
"his deportation to a penal colony"
"the expatriation of wealthy farmers"
"the sentence was one of transportation for life"
|Extradition||the surrender of an accused or convicted person by one state or country to another (usually under the provisions of a statute or treaty)|
|Expel||eliminate (substances) from the body|
|Repatriate||a person who has returned to the country of origin or whose citizenship has been restored|
Extradite Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters