- Types Of Speech
- You can use ezra as a noun in a sentence.
- About Ezra
- A 2 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters a, e, r, and z, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters zr. Ezra starts with and ends with a vowel with the starting letters e, ez, ezr, and the ending characters are a, ra, zra, ..
- An Old Testament book telling of a rabbi''s efforts in the 5th century BC to reconstitute Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem after the Babylonian Captivity
- Is ezra a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Ezra in Pig Latin is said as "ezraay or ezraway".
- e | z | r | a
- ez | zr | ra
- ezr | zra
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- an Old Testament book telling of a rabbi's efforts in the 5th century BC to reconstitute Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem after the Babylonian Captivity
- a Jewish priest and scribe sent by the Persian king to restore Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem
|Ezra||an Old Testament book telling of a rabbi''s efforts in the 5th century BC to reconstitute Jewish law and worship in Jerusalem after the Babylonian Captivity|
|Raze||tear down so as to make flat with the ground|
"The building was levelled"
View English words with the unique letters used in ezra. Words With The Letters Aerz
|Book||physical objects consisting of a number of pages bound together|
"he used a large book as a doorstop"
|Hagiographa||the third of three divisions of the Hebrew Scriptures|
View All Names For Ezra
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Ezra (4 letters)||13||13||raze|
|Raze (4 letters)||13||13||raze|
Ezra Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With E
- Ends With A
- Spelled With / Contains Letters