- Types Of Speech
- You can use fab as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Fab
- A 1 syllables adjective satellite and 3 letters with the letters a, b, and f, 2 consonants, 1 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter a. Fab starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, and the ending characters are b, ab, ..
- Extremely pleasing; "a fabulous vacation"
- School Grade
- Fab is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with b, 1 syllables, 1 vowels and 3 letters.
- Is fab a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Fab in Pig Latin is said as "abfay or abfway".
- f | a | b
- fa | ab
- Word Gram
|Ace||a serve that the receiver is unable to reach|
|Adept||someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field|
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
"like a bad penny..."
"a forged twenty dollar bill"
|Badness||an attribute of mischievous children|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fab
"a fabulous vacation"
View English words with the unique letters used in fab. Words With The Letters Abf
View All Names For Fab
|Pleasing||able to please or win approval|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flab (4 letters)||9 +1||11 +2||flab|
|Banff (5 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||banff|
|Barf (4 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||barf|
|Fab (3 letters)||8||9||fab|
|Abaft (5 letters)||10 +2||11 +2||abaft|
|Baft (4 letters)||9 +1||10 +1||baft|
|Barfy (5 letters)||13 +5||13 +4||barfy|
|Buffa (5 letters)||13 +5||15 +6||buffa|
Fab Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With B
- Spelled With / Contains Letters