- Types Of Speech
- You can use fabrication as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fabrication
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, f, i, n, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter c. Fabrication starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fab, fabr, fabri, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- The deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- Middle French
- School Grade
- Fabrication is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with n, 4 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Fabrication in Pig Latin is said as "abricationfay or abricationfway".
- f | a | b | r | i | c | a | t | i | o | n
- fa | ab | br | ri | ic | ca | at | ti | io | on
- fab | abr | bri | ric | ica | cat | ati | tio | ion
- fabr | abri | bric | rica | icat | cati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the deliberate act of deviating from the truth
- the act of constructing something (as a piece of machinery)
- the act of making something (a product) from raw materials;
"the synthesis and fabrication of single crystals";
"an improvement in the manufacture of explosives";
"manufacturing is vital to Great Britain"
- writing in a fictional form
- a deliberately false or improbable account
|Abidance||the act of abiding (enduring without yielding)|
|Abruptness||an abrupt discourteous manner|
in a position of comfort or rest
|Adjunction||an act of joining or adjoining things|
|Admixture||the act of mixing together|
"paste made by a mix of flour and water"
"the mixing of sound channels in the recording studio"
|Ambidextrous||marked by deliberate deceptiveness especially by pretending one set of feelings and acting under the influence of another|
"she was a deceitful scheming little thing"- Israel Zangwill
"a double-dealing double agent"
"a double-faced infernal traitor and
|Anatomy||a detailed analysis|
"he studied the anatomy of crimes"
|Apartment||a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fabrication
|Fabrication||the deliberate act of deviating from the truth|
View English words with the unique letters used in fabrication. Words With The Letters Abcfinort
|Beat Around The Bush|
|Construct||an abstract or general idea inferred or derived from specific instances|
|Equivocate||be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information|
|Fabricate||make up something artificial or untrue|
|Lie||a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth|
|Manufacture||the organized action of making of goods and services for sale|
"American industry is making increased use of computers to control production"
|Palter||be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information|
|Prevaricate||be deliberately ambiguous or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information|
|Tergiversate||abandon one''s beliefs or allegiances|
|Falsification||the act of determining that something is false|
|Misrepresentaation||a willful perversion of facts|
Fabrication Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N