- Types Of Speech
- You can use facilitator as a noun in a sentence.
- About Facilitator
- A 5 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, l, o, r, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Facilitator starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fac, faci, facil, and the ending characters are r, or, tor, ator, tator, ..
- Someone who makes progress easier
- School Grade
- Facilitator is set as a grade eight word that starts with f, ends with r, 5 syllables, 5 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Facilitator in Pig Latin is said as "acilitatorfay or acilitatorfway".
- f | a | c | i | l | i | t | a | t | o | r
- fa | ac | ci | il | li | it | ta | at | to | or
- fac | aci | cil | ili | lit | ita | tat | ato | tor
- faci | acil | cili | ilit | lita | itat | tato | ator
- Word Gram
|Facilitator||someone who makes progress easier|
View English words with the unique letters used in facilitator. Words With The Letters Acfilort
|Alleviate||provide physical relief, as from pain|
"This pill will relieve your headaches"
|Ease||freedom from activity (work or strain or responsibility)|
"took his repose by the swimming pool"
"you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge"
|Assistant||a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose|
"my invaluable assistant"
"they hired additional help to finish the work"
|Help||the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose|
"he gave me an assist with the housework"
"could not walk without assistance"
"rescue party went to their aid"
"offered his help in unloading"
|Helper||a person who helps people or institutions (especially with financial help)|
Facilitator Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R