- Types Of Speech
- You can use faction as a noun in a sentence.
- About Faction
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, n, o, and t, 4 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter t. Faction starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fac, fact, facti, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ction, ..
- A clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- Middle French
- Compound Words
- A compound word, faction has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fact, and ion.
- School Grade
- Faction is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with n, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 7 letters.
- Is faction a scrabble word? A 12 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Faction in Pig Latin is said as "actionfay or actionfway".
- f | a | c | t | i | o | n
- fa | ac | ct | ti | io | on
- fac | act | cti | tio | ion
- fact | acti | ctio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue
- a dissenting clique
|Ack Ack Gun|
|Affiliation||the act of becoming formally connected or joined|
"welcomed the affiliation of the research center with the university"
|Aggressiveness||a disposition to fight|
|American Federalist Party|
|Antagonism||(biochemistry) interference in or inhibition of the physiological action of a chemical substance by another having a similar structure|
|Antechamber||a large entrance or reception room or area|
View all cognitive synonyms for Faction
|Faction||a clique (often secret) that seeks power usually through intrigue|
View English words with the unique letters used in faction. Words With The Letters Acfinot
|Camp||temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers|
"wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling"
|Clique||an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose|
|Coterie||an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose|
|Ingroup||an exclusive circle of people with a common purpose|
|Pack||a small parcel (as of cigarettes or film)|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Faction (7 letters)||12||14||faction|
|Officiant (9 letters)||17 +5||19 +5||officiant|
|Fanatico (8 letters)||13 +1||15 +1||fanatico|
Faction Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters