- Types Of Speech
- You can use factorisation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Factorisation
- A 5 syllables noun and 13 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 7 consonants, 6 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter i. Factorisation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fac, fact, facto, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- (mathematics) the resolution of an integer or polynomial into factors such that when multiplied together they give the integer or polynomial
- Pig Latin
- Factorisation in Pig Latin is said as "actorisationfay or actorisationfway".
- f | a | c | t | o | r | i | s | a | t | i | o | n
- fa | ac | ct | to | or | ri | is | sa | at | ti | io | on
- fac | act | cto | tor | ori | ris | isa | sat | ati | tio | ion
- fact | acto | ctor | tori | oris | risa | isat | sati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Factorisation||(mathematics) the resolution of an integer or polynomial into factors such that when multiplied together they give the integer or polynomial|
View English words with the unique letters used in factorisation. Words With The Letters Acfinorst
|Factor||(genetics) a segment of DNA that is involved in producing a polypeptide chain|
it can include regions preceding and following the coding DNA as well as introns between the exons
it is considered a unit of heredity
"genes were formerly called factors"
|Factorise||resolve (a polynomial) into factors|
|Factorize||resolve (a polynomial) into factors|
Factorisation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N