- Types Of Speech
- You can use fain as a adverb or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Fain
- A 1 syllables adverb and 4 letters with the letters a, f, i, and n, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ai. Fain starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fai, and the ending characters are n, in, ain, ..
- Having made preparations; "prepared to take risks"
- Old English
- School Grade
- Fain is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with n, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is fain a scrabble word? A 7 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Fain in Pig Latin is said as "ainfay or ainfway".
- f | a | i | n
- fa | ai | in
- fai | ain
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- having made preparations;
"prepared to take risks"
- Adverb Examples
- in a willing manner;
"this was gladly agreed to";
"I would fain do it"
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
|Aegir||a high wave (often dangerous) caused by tidal flow (as by colliding tidal currents or in a narrow estuary)|
|Agreeable||to your own liking or feelings or nature|
"Is the plan agreeable to you?"
"he''s an agreeable fellow"
"My idea of an agreeable person...is a person who agrees with me"- Disraeli
"an agreeable manner"
|Alacritous||quick and eager|
"an alacritous response to the invitation"
|Amenable||disposed or willing to comply|
"someone amenable to persuasion"
"the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak"- Matthew 26:41
|Ardent||glowing or shining like fire|
"from rank to rank she darts her ardent eyes"- Alexander Pope
"frightened by his ardent burning eyes"
|Assail||attack in speech or writing|
"The editors of the left-leaning paper attacked the new House Speaker"
|Assault||a threatened or attempted physical attack by someone who appears to be able to cause bodily harm if not stopped|
|Attack||a decisive manner of beginning a musical tone or phrase|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fain
|Naif||marked by or showing unaffected simplicity and lack of guile or worldly experience|
"a teenager''s naive ignorance of life"
"the naive assumption that things can only get better"
"this naive simple creature with wide friendly eyes so eager to believe ap
|Fain||having made preparations|
"prepared to take risks"
View English words with the unique letters used in fain. Words With The Letters Afin
|Willing||the act of making a choice;|
"followed my father of my own volition"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fusain (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||fusain|
|Fanion (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||afinno|
|Faint (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||faint|
|Farina (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||farina|
|Finnan (6 letters)||9 +2||12 +4||finnan|
|Fafnir (6 letters)||12 +5||13 +5||fafnir|
|Infant (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||infant|
|Ianfu (5 letters)||8 +1||10 +2||ianfu|
|Unfair (6 letters)||9 +2||11 +3||unfair|
|Naif (4 letters)||7||8||naif|
|Fain (4 letters)||7||8||naif|
|Infra (5 letters)||8 +1||9 +1||infra|
|Faisan (6 letters)||9 +2||10 +2||faisan|
Fain Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N
- Spelled With / Contains Letters