- Types Of Speech
- You can use fairness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fairness
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, n, r, and s, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters rn. Fairness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fai, fair, fairn, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, rness, . Fairness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The quality of being good looking and attractive
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fairness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fair, and ness.
- Pig Latin
- Fairness in Pig Latin is said as "airnessfay or airnessfway".
- f | a | i | r | n | e | s | s
- fa | ai | ir | rn | ne | es | ss
- fai | air | irn | rne | nes | ess
- fair | airn | irne | rnes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the quality of being good looking and attractive
- conformity with rules or standards;
"the judge recognized the fairness of my claim"
- the property of having a naturally light complexion
- ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
|Achromasia||unnatural lack of color in the skin (as from bruising or sickness or emotional distress)|
|Advantageousness||the quality of being encouraging or promising of a successful outcome|
|Affability||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Affableness||a disposition to be friendly and approachable (easy to talk to)|
|Agreeability||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
|Agreeableness||a temperamental disposition to be agreeable|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fairness
|Fairness||the quality of being good looking and attractive|
View English words with the unique letters used in fairness. Words With The Letters Aefinrs
|Beauty||the qualities that give pleasure to the senses|
Fairness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters