- Types Of Speech
- You can use faithful as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Faithful
- A 2 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters a, f, h, i, l, t, and u, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters th. Faithful starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fai, fait, faith, and the ending characters are l, ul, ful, hful, thful, ..
- A group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- Compound Words
- A compound word, faithful has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are faith, and ful.
- School Grade
- Faithful is set as a grade seven word that starts with f, ends with l, 2 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Faithful in Pig Latin is said as "aithfulfay or aithfulfway".
- f | a | i | t | h | f | u | l
- fa | ai | it | th | hf | fu | ul
- fai | ait | ith | thf | hfu | ful
- fait | aith | ithf | thfu | hful
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church
- any loyal and steadfast following
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- marked by fidelity to an original;
"a close translation";
"a faithful copy of the portrait";
"a faithful rendering of the observed facts"
- Article Examples
- steadfast in affection or allegiance;
"years of faithful service";
"we do not doubt that England has a faithful patriot in the Lord Chancellor"
|Abandoned||left desolate or empty|
"an abandoned child"
"their deserted wives and children"
"an abandoned shack"
|Absorbed||taken in through the pores of a surface|
"the absorbed water expanded the sponge"
|Accepted||generally approved or compelling recognition|
"several accepted techniques for treating the condition"
"his recognized superiority in this kind of work"
|Accurate||conforming exactly or almost exactly to fact or to a standard or performing with total accuracy|
"an accurate reproduction"
"the accounting was accurate"
"an accurate scale"
|Accustomed||(often followed by `to'') in the habit of or adapted to|
"accustomed to doing her own work"
"I''ve grown accustomed to her face"
|Acquiescent||willing to carry out the orders or wishes of another without protest|
"too acquiescent to challenge authority"
"a gentle and biddable soul"
"children compliant with the parental will"
|Active||a person devoted to the active life|
|Adoring||extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent|
"deceiving her preoccupied and doting husband with a young captain"
"hopelessly spoiled by a fond mother"
|Affectionate||having or displaying warmth or affection|
"a fond embrace"
"fond of his nephew"
"a tender glance"
"a warm embrace"
View all cognitive synonyms for Faithful
|Faithful||a group of people who adhere to a common faith and habitually attend a given church|
View English words with the unique letters used in faithful. Words With The Letters Afhiltu
|Congregate||come together, usually for a purpose|
"The crowds congregated in front of the Vatican on Christmas Eve"
|Flock||a group of birds|
|Denomination||identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others|
Faithful Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters