- Types Of Speech
- You can use famous as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Famous
- A 2 syllables adjective satellite and 6 letters with the letters a, f, m, o, s, and u, 3 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters mo. Famous starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fa, fam, famo, famou, and the ending characters are s, us, ous, mous, amous, ..
- Widely known and esteemed; "a famous actor"; "a celebrated musician"; "a famed scientist"; "an illustrious judge"; "a notable historian"; "a renowned painter"
- Anglo Norman
- Is famous a scrabble word? A 11 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Famous in Pig Latin is said as "amousfay or amousfway".
- f | a | m | o | u | s
- fa | am | mo | ou | us
- fam | amo | mou | ous
- famo | amou | mous
- Word Gram
|Advantageous||giving an advantage|
"a contract advantageous to our country"
"socially advantageous to entertain often"
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Applaudable||worthy of high praise|
"applaudable efforts to save the environment"
"a commendable sense of purpose"
"laudable motives of improving housing conditions"
"a significant and praiseworthy increase in computer intelligence"
|Aug||the month following July and preceding September|
|August||the month following July and preceding September|
|Auspicious||attended by favorable circumstances|
"an auspicious beginning for the campaign"
|Avid||marked by active interest and enthusiasm|
"an avid sports fan"
"a great walker"
"an eager beaver"
|Beau||a man who is the lover of a girl or young woman|
"if I''d known he was her boyfriend I wouldn''t have asked"
|Beneficial||promoting or enhancing well-being|
"an arms limitation agreement beneficial to all countries"
"the beneficial effects of a temperate climate"
"the experience was good for her"
View all cognitive synonyms for Famous
|Famous||widely known and esteemed|
"a famous actor"
"a celebrated musician"
"a famed scientist"
"an illustrious judge"
"a notable historian"
"a renowned painter"
View English words with the unique letters used in famous. Words With The Letters Afmosu
|Known||apprehended with certainty;|
"a known quantity";
"the limits of the known world";
"a musician known throughout the world";
"a known criminal"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Famous (6 letters)||11||13||afmosu|
Famous Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters