- Types Of Speech
- You can use february as a noun in a sentence.
- About February
- A 4 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, e, f, r, u, and y, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters ru. February starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fe, feb, febr, febru, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, uary, ruary, ..
- The month following January and preceding March
- Middle English
- School Grade
- February is set as a grade seven word that starts with f, ends with y, 4 syllables, 3 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- February in Pig Latin is said as "ebruaryfay or ebruaryfway".
- f | e | b | r | u | a | r | y
- fe | eb | br | ru | ua | ar | ry
- feb | ebr | bru | rua | uar | ary
- febr | ebru | brua | ruar | uary
- Word Gram
|February||the month following January and preceding March|
View English words with the unique letters used in february. Words With The Letters Abefruy
|Gregorian Calendar Month|
February Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters