- Types Of Speech
- You can use feminine as a article, noun or as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Feminine
- A 3 syllables article and 8 letters with the letters e, f, i, m, and n, 4 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters in. Feminine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fe, fem, femi, femin, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, nine, inine, ..
- A gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female
- Old French
- School Grade
- Feminine is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with e, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 8 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Feminine in Pig Latin is said as "emininefay or emininefway".
- f | e | m | i | n | i | n | e
- fe | em | mi | in | ni | in | ne
- fem | emi | min | ini | nin | ine
- femi | emin | mini | inin | nine
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female
- Article Examples
- associated with women and not with men;
- befitting or characteristic of a woman especially a mature woman;
"womanly virtues of gentleness and compassion"
- of grammatical gender
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- (music or poetry) ending on an unaccented beat or syllable;
"a feminine ending"
|Amenable||disposed or willing to comply|
"someone amenable to persuasion"
"the spirit indeed is willing but the flesh is weak"- Matthew 26:41
|Animate||give new life or energy to|
"A hot soup will revive me"
"This will renovate my spirits"
"This treatment repaired my health"
not breathing or having no perceptible pulse
"an inanimate body"
"pulseless and dead"
"salaries agreeable with current trends"
"plans conformable with your wishes"
"expressed views concordant with his background"
|Cushy||not burdensome or demanding|
borne or done easily and without hardship
"what a cushy job!"
"a soft job"
|Decadent||a person who has fallen into a decadent state (morally or artistically)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Feminine
|Feminine||a gender that refers chiefly (but not exclusively) to females or to objects classified as female|
View English words with the unique letters used in feminine. Words With The Letters Efimn
|Gender||the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles|
"she didn''t want to know the sex of the foetus"
Feminine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters