- Types Of Speech
- You can use fencing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fencing
- A 2 syllables noun and 7 letters with the letters c, e, f, g, i, and n, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter c. Fencing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fe, fen, fenc, fenci, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, cing, ncing, ..
- The art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- Is fencing a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Fencing in Pig Latin is said as "encingfay or encingfway".
- f | e | n | c | i | n | g
- fe | en | nc | ci | in | ng
- fen | enc | nci | cin | ing
- fenc | enci | ncin | cing
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)
- a barrier that serves to enclose an area
- material for building fences
|Apostasy||the act of abandoning a party or cause|
keeping away from or preventing from happening
|Bicker||a quarrel about petty points|
|Bickering||a quarrel about petty points|
|Blind||something that keeps things out or hinders sight|
"they had just moved in and had not put up blinds yet"
|Carping||persistent petty and unjustified criticism|
|Caviling||quibbling over insignificant details|
"caviling pettifoggers and quiggling pleaders"-Edmund Burke
"her nagging and carping attack"
"thought her editor unnecessarily nitpicking"
"a pettifogging lawyer''s mind"
"had no patience with quibbling critics"
|Chicane||the use of tricks to deceive someone (usually to extract money from them)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fencing
|Fencing||the art or sport of fighting with swords (especially the use of foils or epees or sabres to score points under a set of rules)|
View English words with the unique letters used in fencing. Words With The Letters Cefgin
|Fence||a barrier that serves to enclose an area|
|Combat||an engagement fought between two military forces|
|Fight||a boxing match|
"the fight was on television last night"
|Fighting||the act of fighting|
any contest or struggle
"a fight broke out at the hockey game"
"there was fighting in the streets"
"the unhappy couple got into a terrible scrap"
|Play||the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully|
|Swordplay||the act using a sword (or other weapon) vigorously and skillfully|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Fencing (7 letters)||13||17||cefginn|
|Configure (9 letters)||15 +2||19 +2||configure|
|Affecting (9 letters)||18 +5||21 +4||affecting|
|Enforcing (9 letters)||15 +2||19 +2||enforcing|
Fencing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters