- Types Of Speech
- You can use ferromagnetic as a article in a sentence.
- About Ferromagnetic
- A 5 syllables article and 13 letters with the letters a, c, e, f, g, i, m, n, o, r, and t, 8 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter a. Ferromagnetic starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fe, fer, ferr, ferro, and the ending characters are c, ic, tic, etic, netic, . Ferromagnetic is also a double consonant (rr) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Relating to or demonstrating ferromagnetism
- Pig Latin
- Ferromagnetic in Pig Latin is said as "erromagneticfay or erromagneticfway".
- f | e | r | r | o | m | a | g | n | e | t | i | c
- fe | er | rr | ro | om | ma | ag | gn | ne | et | ti | ic
- fer | err | rro | rom | oma | mag | agn | gne | net | eti | tic
- ferr | erro | rrom | roma | omag | magn | agne | gnet | neti | etic
- Word Gram
|Ferromagnetic||relating to or demonstrating ferromagnetism|
View English words with the unique letters used in ferromagnetic. Words With The Letters Acefgimnort
|Ferromagnetism||phenomenon exhibited by materials like iron (nickel or cobalt) that become magnetized in a magnetic field and retain their magnetism when the field is removed|
Ferromagnetic Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With C