- Types Of Speech
- You can use fettuccine as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fettuccine
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters c, e, f, i, n, t, and u, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters uc. Fettuccine starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fe, fet, fett, fettu, and the ending characters are e, ne, ine, cine, ccine, . Fettuccine is also a double consonant (tt), and double consonant (cc) word. View the double consonant words list.
- Pasta in flat strips wider than linguine
- Pig Latin
- Fettuccine in Pig Latin is said as "ettuccinefay or ettuccinefway".
- f | e | t | t | u | c | c | i | n | e
- fe | et | tt | tu | uc | cc | ci | in | ne
- fet | ett | ttu | tuc | ucc | cci | cin | ine
- fett | ettu | ttuc | tucc | ucci | ccin | cine
- Word Gram
|Fettuccine||pasta in flat strips wider than linguine|
View English words with the unique letters used in fettuccine. Words With The Letters Cefintu
|Pasta||shaped and dried dough made from flour and water and sometimes egg|
Fettuccine Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters