- Types Of Speech
- You can use fief as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fief
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters e, f, and i, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters ie. Fief starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fie, and the ending characters are f, ef, ief, ..
- A piece of land held under the feudal system
- Old French
- School Grade
- Fief is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with f, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is fief a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Fief in Pig Latin is said as "ieffay or ieffway".
- f | i | e | f
- fi | ie | ef
- fie | ief
- Word Gram
|Backsliding||a failure to maintain a higher state|
|Copyhold||a medieval form of land tenure in England|
a copyhold was a parcel of land granted to a peasant by the lord of the manor in return for agricultural services
|End||a position on the line of scrimmage|
"no one wanted to play end"
|Estate At Sufferance|
|Estate For Life|
|Estate For Years|
|Estate In Expectancy|
|Estate In Fee|
|Estate In Possession|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fief
|Fife||a small high-pitched flute similar to a piccolo|
has a shrill tone and is used chiefly to accompany drums in a marching band
|Fief||a piece of land held under the feudal system|
View English words with the unique letters used in fief. Words With The Letters Efi
|Acres||extensive landed property (especially in the country) retained by the owner for his own use|
"the family owned a large estate on Long Island"
|Demesne||territory over which rule or control is exercised|
"his domain extended into Europe"
"he made it the law of the land"
|Estate||a major social class or order of persons regarded collectively as part of the body politic of the country and formerly possessing distinct political rights|
|Land||working the land as an occupation or way of life|
"farming is a strenuous life"
"there''s no work on the land any more"
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Life (4 letters)||7||8||efil|
|Fix (3 letters)||13 +3||13 +3||fix|
|Feint (5 letters)||8||9||feint|
|Finale (6 letters)||9||11 +1||finale|
|Piaffe (6 letters)||14 +4||15 +5||aeffip|
|Riffle (6 letters)||12 +2||13 +3||riffle|
|Relief (6 letters)||9||10||relief|
|Fives (5 letters)||11 +1||12 +2||fives|
|Feria (5 letters)||8||8||feria|
|Office (6 letters)||14 +4||15 +5||office|
|Fire (4 letters)||7||7||efir|
|Field (5 letters)||9||10||field|
|Refit (5 letters)||8||8||refit|
|Strife (6 letters)||9||9||strife|
|Feist (5 letters)||8||8||feist|
|Fice (4 letters)||9||10||fice|
|Feline (6 letters)||9||11 +1||feline|
|Felid (5 letters)||9||10||field|
|Felis (5 letters)||8||9||felis|
|Stifle (6 letters)||9||10||stifle|
|Briefs (6 letters)||11 +1||12 +2||briefs|
|Ceftin (6 letters)||11 +1||13 +3||ceftin|
|Keflin (6 letters)||13 +3||15 +5||keflin|
|Faille (6 letters)||9||11 +1||faille|
|Falsie (6 letters)||9||10||falsie|
Fief Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With F
- Spelled With / Contains Letters