- Types Of Speech
- You can use finger as a noun or as a verb in a sentence.
- About Finger
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, n, and r, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters ng. Finger starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fin, fing, finge, and the ending characters are r, er, ger, nger, inger, ..
- The part of a glove that provides a covering for one of the fingers
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Finger is set as a grade four word that starts with f, ends with r, 2 syllables, 2 vowels and 6 letters.
- Is finger a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Finger in Pig Latin is said as "ingerfay or ingerfway".
- f | i | n | g | e | r
- fi | in | ng | ge | er
- fin | ing | nge | ger
- fing | inge | nger
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the part of a glove that provides a covering for one of the fingers
- any of the terminal members of the hand (sometimes excepting the thumb);
"her fingers were long and thin"
- the length of breadth of a finger used as a linear measure
- Verb Examples
- examine by touch;
"Feel this soft cloth!";
"The customer fingered the sweater"
- feel or handle with the fingers;
"finger the binding of the book"
- search for on the computer;
"I fingered my boss and found that he is not logged on in the afternoons"
|Accuse||bring an accusation against|
level a charge against
"He charged the man with spousal abuse"
|Acknowledge||accept (someone) to be what is claimed or accept his power and authority|
"The Crown Prince was acknowledged as the true heir to the throne"
"We do not recognize your gods"
|Acquire||come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes)|
"He grew a beard"
"The patient developed abdominal pains"
|Adumbrate||give to understand|
"I insinuated that I did not like his wife"
|Allege||report or maintain|
"He alleged that he was the victim of a crime"
"He said it was too late to intervene in the war"
"The registrar says that I owe the school money"
|Annualry||the third finger (especially of the left hand)|
View all cognitive synonyms for Finger
|Finger||the part of a glove that provides a covering for one of the fingers|
|Fringe||edging consisting of hanging threads or tassels|
View English words with the unique letters used in finger. Words With The Letters Efginr
|Covering||the work of applying something|
"the doctor prescribed a topical application of iodine"
"a complete bleach requires several applications"
"the surface was ready for a coating of paint"
|Glove||gloves worn by fielders in baseball|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Freeing (7 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||freeing|
|Gunfire (7 letters)||11 +1||14 +2||gunfire|
|Ferrying (8 letters)||15 +5||16 +4||ferrying|
|Rangifer (8 letters)||12 +2||14 +2||rangifer|
|Figurine (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||efgiinru|
|Finger (6 letters)||10||12||efginr|
|Fringe (6 letters)||10||12||efginr|
|Briefing (8 letters)||14 +4||17 +5||briefing|
|Freezing (8 letters)||21 +11||23 +11||freezing|
|Refining (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||refining|
|Gentrify (8 letters)||15 +5||16 +4||gentrify|
|Infringe (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||refining|
|Fringed (7 letters)||12 +2||14 +2||fringed|
|Fingered (8 letters)||13 +3||15 +3||fingered|
|Fretting (8 letters)||12 +2||14 +2||efginrtt|
|Befringe (8 letters)||14 +4||17 +5||befringe|
|In Grief (8 letters)|
|Refuting (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||refuting|
|Fearing (7 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||fearing|
|Fringes (7 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||fingers|
|Fingers (7 letters)||11 +1||13 +1||fingers|
|Refusing (8 letters)||12 +2||15 +3||refusing|
Finger Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R
- Spelled With / Contains Letters