- Types Of Speech
- You can use fingerflower as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fingerflower
- A 4 syllables noun and 12 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, l, n, o, r, and w, 8 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters rf. Fingerflower starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fin, fing, finge, and the ending characters are r, er, wer, ower, lower, ..
- Tall leafy European biennial or perennial having spectacular clusters of large tubular pink-purple flowers; leaves yield drug digitalis and are poisonous to livestock
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fingerflower has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are finger, and flower.
- Pig Latin
- Fingerflower in Pig Latin is said as "ingerflowerfay or ingerflowerfway".
- f | i | n | g | e | r | f | l | o | w | e | r
- fi | in | ng | ge | er | rf | fl | lo | ow | we | er
- fin | ing | nge | ger | erf | rfl | flo | low | owe | wer
- fing | inge | nger | gerf | erfl | rflo | flow | lowe | ower
- Word Gram
|Fingerflower||tall leafy European biennial or perennial having spectacular clusters of large tubular pink-purple flowers|
leaves yield drug digitalis and are poisonous to livestock
View English words with the unique letters used in fingerflower. Words With The Letters Efgilnorw
Fingerflower Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With R