- Types Of Speech
- You can use fingerpointing as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fingerpointing
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, n, o, p, r, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters po. Fingerpointing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fin, fing, finge, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, nting, ..
- The imputation of blame; "they want all the finger-pointing about intelligence failures to stop"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fingerpointing has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are finger, and pointing.
- Pig Latin
- Fingerpointing in Pig Latin is said as "ingerpointingfay or ingerpointingfway".
- f | i | n | g | e | r | p | o | i | n | t | i | n | g
- fi | in | ng | ge | er | rp | po | oi | in | nt | ti | in | ng
- fin | ing | nge | ger | erp | rpo | poi | oin | int | nti | tin | ing
- fing | inge | nger | gerp | erpo | rpoi | poin | oint | inti | ntin | ting
- Word Gram
|Fingerpointing||the imputation of blame|
"they want all the finger-pointing about intelligence failures to stop"
View English words with the unique letters used in fingerpointing. Words With The Letters Efginoprt
Fingerpointing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G