- Types Of Speech
- You can use fingerprinting as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fingerprinting
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, n, p, r, and t, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters pr. Fingerprinting starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fin, fing, finge, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ting, nting, ..
- The procedure of taking inked impressions of a person''s fingerprints for the purpose of identification
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fingerprinting has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are finger, and printing.
- Pig Latin
- Fingerprinting in Pig Latin is said as "ingerprintingfay or ingerprintingfway".
- f | i | n | g | e | r | p | r | i | n | t | i | n | g
- fi | in | ng | ge | er | rp | pr | ri | in | nt | ti | in | ng
- fin | ing | nge | ger | erp | rpr | pri | rin | int | nti | tin | ing
- fing | inge | nger | gerp | erpr | rpri | prin | rint | inti | ntin | ting
- Word Gram
|Fingerprinting||the procedure of taking inked impressions of a person''s fingerprints for the purpose of identification|
View English words with the unique letters used in fingerprinting. Words With The Letters Efginprt
|Fingerprint||a smudge made by a (dirty) finger|
|Procedure||a process or series of acts especially of a practical or mechanical nature involved in a particular form of work|
"the operations in building a house"
"certain machine tool operations"
|Process||a particular course of action intended to achieve a result|
"the procedure of obtaining a driver''s license"
"it was a process of trial and error"
Fingerprinting Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G