- Types Of Speech
- You can use fingerspelling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fingerspelling
- A 4 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, l, n, p, r, and s, 10 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters sp. Fingerspelling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fin, fing, finge, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, lling, . Fingerspelling is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- An alphabet of manual signs
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fingerspelling has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are finger, and spelling.
- Pig Latin
- Fingerspelling in Pig Latin is said as "ingerspellingfay or ingerspellingfway".
- f | i | n | g | e | r | s | p | e | l | l | i | n | g
- fi | in | ng | ge | er | rs | sp | pe | el | ll | li | in | ng
- fin | ing | nge | ger | ers | rsp | spe | pel | ell | lli | lin | ing
- fing | inge | nger | gers | ersp | rspe | spel | pell | elli | llin | ling
- Word Gram
|Fingerspelling||an alphabet of manual signs|
View English words with the unique letters used in fingerspelling. Words With The Letters Efgilnprs
|Fingerspell||communicate by means of specific gestures, as an alternative to Sign Language|
"The Deaf often fingerspell"
|Signing||language expressed by visible hand gestures|
Fingerspelling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G