- About Fireworks
- Fireworks has the letters e, f, i, k, o, r, s, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter w. Fireworks starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fi, fir, fire, firew, and the ending characters are s, ks, rks, orks, works, ..
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fireworks has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fire, and works.
- School Grade
- Fireworks is set as a grade seven word that starts with f, ends with s, 3 syllables, 3 vowels and 9 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Fireworks in Pig Latin is said as "ireworksfay or ireworksfway".
- f | i | r | e | w | o | r | k | s
- fi | ir | re | ew | wo | or | rk | ks
- fir | ire | rew | ewo | wor | ork | rks
- fire | irew | rewo | ewor | work | orks
- Word Gram
|Ack Ack Gun|
|Antiaircraft||artillery designed to shoot upward at airplanes|
|Banger||firework consisting of a small explosive charge and fuse in a heavy paper casing|
|Bomb||an explosive device fused to denote under specific conditions|
|Cap||a tight-fitting headdress|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fireworks
View English words with the unique letters used in fireworks. Words With The Letters Efikorsw
Fireworks Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters