- Types Of Speech
- You can use fistmele as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fistmele
- A 3 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters e, f, i, l, m, s, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters tm. Fistmele starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fi, fis, fist, fistm, and the ending characters are e, le, ele, mele, tmele, ..
- About seven inches; the breadth of a fist with the thumb stuck out (used especially in archery to give the correct distance of the string from the bow)
- Old English
- Pig Latin
- Fistmele in Pig Latin is said as "istmelefay or istmelefway".
- f | i | s | t | m | e | l | e
- fi | is | st | tm | me | el | le
- fis | ist | stm | tme | mel | ele
- fist | istm | stme | tmel | mele
- Word Gram
|Fistmele||about seven inches|
the breadth of a fist with the thumb stuck out (used especially in archery to give the correct distance of the string from the bow)
View English words with the unique letters used in fistmele. Words With The Letters Efilmst
Fistmele Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters