- Types Of Speech
- You can use flamboyance as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flamboyance
- A 2 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, b, c, e, f, l, m, n, o, and y, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter o. Flamboyance starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flam, flamb, and the ending characters are e, ce, nce, ance, yance, ..
- Extravagant elaborateness
- School Grade
- Flamboyance is set as a grade six word that starts with f, ends with e, 2 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Flamboyance in Pig Latin is said as "amboyanceflay or amboyanceflway".
- f | l | a | m | b | o | y | a | n | c | e
- fl | la | am | mb | bo | oy | ya | an | nc | ce
- fla | lam | amb | mbo | boy | oya | yan | anc | nce
- flam | lamb | ambo | mboy | boya | oyan | yanc | ance
- Word Gram
|Arabesque||an ornament that interlaces simulated foliage in an intricate design|
|Baroque||elaborate an extensive ornamentation in decorative art and architecture that flourished in Europe in the 17th century|
|Baroqueness||elaborate an extensive ornamentation in decorative art and architecture that flourished in Europe in the 17th century|
|Blare||a loud harsh or strident noise|
|Blaring||a loud harsh or strident noise|
|Blatancy||the property of being both obvious and offensive|
"the blatancy of his attempt to whitewash the crime was unforgivable"
|Blaze||noisy and unrestrained mischief|
|Brashness||the trait of being rash and hasty|
View all cognitive synonyms for Flamboyance
View English words with the unique letters used in flamboyance. Words With The Letters Abceflmnoy
Flamboyance Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E