- Types Of Speech
- You can use flange as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flange
- A 2 syllables noun and 6 letters with the letters a, e, f, g, l, and n, 4 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters an. Flange starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flan, flang, and the ending characters are e, ge, nge, ange, lange, ..
- A projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- Old French
- Is flange a scrabble word? A 10 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Flange in Pig Latin is said as "angeflay or angeflway".
- f | l | a | n | g | e
- fl | la | an | ng | ge
- fla | lan | ang | nge
- flan | lang | ange
- Word Gram
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Avocation||an auxiliary activity|
|Ball||a pitch that is not in the strike zone|
"he threw nine straight balls before the manager yanked him"
|Band||something elongated that is worn around the body or one of the limbs|
|Bank||a flight maneuver|
aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
"the plane went into a steep bank"
|Berm||narrow edge of land (usually unpaved) along the side of a road|
|Bilge||where the sides of the vessel curve in to form the bottom|
|Birthmark||a blemish on the skin formed before birth|
|Blain||an inflammatory swelling or sore|
|Bleb||(pathology) an elevation of the skin filled with serous fluid|
View all cognitive synonyms for Flange
|Flange||a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object|
View English words with the unique letters used in flange. Words With The Letters Aefgln
|Projection||the act of expelling or projecting or ejecting|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Flange (6 letters)||10||13||aefgln|
Flange Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters