- Types Of Speech
- You can use flashlight as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flashlight
- A 2 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters a, f, g, h, i, l, s, and t, 8 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters hl. Flashlight starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flas, flash, and the ending characters are t, ht, ght, ight, light, ..
- A small portable battery-powered electric lamp
- Compound Words
- A compound word, flashlight has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are flash, and light.
- Pig Latin
- Flashlight in Pig Latin is said as "ashlightflay or ashlightflway".
- f | l | a | s | h | l | i | g | h | t
- fl | la | as | sh | hl | li | ig | gh | ht
- fla | las | ash | shl | hli | lig | igh | ght
- flas | lash | ashl | shli | hlig | ligh | ight
- Word Gram
|Flashlight||a small portable battery-powered electric lamp|
View English words with the unique letters used in flashlight. Words With The Letters Afghilst
|Penlight||a small flashlight resembling a fountain pen|
Flashlight Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters