- Types Of Speech
- You can use flavoring as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flavoring
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, f, g, i, l, n, o, r, and v, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Flavoring starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fla, flav, flavo, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ring, oring, ..
- Something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts
- Pig Latin
- Flavoring in Pig Latin is said as "avoringflay or avoringflway".
- f | l | a | v | o | r | i | n | g
- fl | la | av | vo | or | ri | in | ng
- fla | lav | avo | vor | ori | rin | ing
- flav | lavo | avor | vori | orin | ring
- Word Gram
|Flavoring||something added to food primarily for the savor it imparts|
View English words with the unique letters used in flavoring. Words With The Letters Afgilnorv
|Flavor||the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth|
|Flavour||the taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth|
|Season||one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions|
"the regular sequence of the seasons"
|Ingredient||a component of a mixture or compound|
|Ail||aromatic bulb used as seasoning|
|Angelica||aromatic stems or leaves or roots of Angelica Archangelica|
|Anise||liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles|
|Aniseed||liquorice-flavored seeds or oil used in cookies or cakes or pickles|
|Benniseed||small oval seeds of the sesame plant|
|Cardamom||aromatic seeds used as seasoning like cinnamon and cloves especially in pickles and barbecue sauces|
View All Hyponyms For Flavoring
Flavoring Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters