- Types Of Speech
- You can use flibbertigibbet as a noun in a sentence.
- About Flibbertigibbet
- A 5 syllables noun and 15 letters with the letters b, e, f, g, i, l, r, and t, 10 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letter t. Flibbertigibbet starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, fli, flib, flibb, and the ending characters are t, et, bet, bbet, ibbet, . Flibbertigibbet is also a double consonant (bb) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A female fool
- Middle English
- Pig Latin
- Flibbertigibbet in Pig Latin is said as "ibbertigibbetflay or ibbertigibbetflway".
- f | l | i | b | b | e | r | t | i | g | i | b | b | e | t
- fl | li | ib | bb | be | er | rt | ti | ig | gi | ib | bb | be | et
- fli | lib | ibb | bbe | ber | ert | rti | tig | igi | gib | ibb | bbe | bet
- flib | libb | ibbe | bber | bert | erti | rtig | tigi | igib | gibb | ibbe | bbet
- Word Gram
|Flibbertigibbet||a female fool|
View English words with the unique letters used in flibbertigibbet. Words With The Letters Befgilrt
|Fool||a person who is gullible and easy to take advantage of|
|Muggins||a person who lacks good judgment|
|Sap||a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle|
used for hitting people
|Saphead||a person who lacks good judgment|
|Tomfool||a person who lacks good judgment|
Flibbertigibbet Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T