- Types Of Speech
- You can use flout as a verb in a sentence.
- About Flout
- A 1 syllables verb and 5 letters with the letters f, l, o, t, and u, 3 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letter o. Flout starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, flo, flou, and the ending characters are t, ut, out, lout, ..
- Treat with contemptuous disregard; "flout the rules"
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Flout is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with t, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 5 letters.
- Is flout a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Flout in Pig Latin is said as "outflay or outflway".
- f | l | o | u | t
- fl | lo | ou | ut
- flo | lou | out
- flou | lout
- Word Gram
- Verb Examples
- treat with contemptuous disregard;
"flout the rules"
- laugh at with contempt and derision;
"The crowd jeered at the speaker"
|Abase||cause to feel shame|
hurt the pride of
"He humiliated his colleague by criticising him in front of the boss"
|Abuse||cruel or inhumane treatment|
|Affront||a deliberately offensive act or something producing the effect of an affront|
"turning his back on me was a deliberate insult"
|Arm||the part of an armchair or sofa that supports the elbow and forearm of a seated person|
|Aspersion||the act of sprinkling water in baptism (rare)|
|Atrocity||an act of atrocious cruelty|
|Barb||one of the parallel filaments projecting from the main shaft of a feather|
|Barrack||a building used to house military personnel|
|Belittle||lessen the authority, dignity, or reputation of|
"don''t belittle your colleagues"
View all cognitive synonyms for Flout
|Flout||treat with contemptuous disregard|
"flout the rules"
View English words with the unique letters used in flout. Words With The Letters Flotu
|Flouter||someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision|
|Jeer||showing your contempt by derision|
|Jeerer||someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision|
|Jeering||showing your contempt by derision|
|Mocker||long-tailed gray-and-white songbird of the southern United States able to mimic songs of other birds|
|Mockery||humorous or satirical mimicry|
|Scoff||showing your contempt by derision|
|Scoffer||someone who jeers or mocks or treats something with contempt or calls out in derision|
|Scoffing||showing your contempt by derision|
|Discount||the act of reducing the selling price of merchandise|
"The President dissolved the parliament and called for new elections"
|Disregard||willful lack of care and attention|
|Ignore||be ignorant of or in the dark about|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Outfall (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||outfall|
|Foldout (7 letters)||11 +3||13 +3||dflootu|
|Outflow (7 letters)||13 +5||15 +5||outflow|
|Fallout (7 letters)||10 +2||13 +3||outfall|
|Flout (5 letters)||8||10||flout|
|Fly Out (7 letters)|
Flout Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T
- Spelled With / Contains Letters