- About Flowers
- Flowers has the letters e, f, l, o, r, s, and w, 5 consonants, 2 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letter w. Flowers starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, flo, flow, flowe, and the ending characters are s, rs, ers, wers, owers, ..
- Compound Words
- A compound word, flowers has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are flow, and ers.
- Is flowers a scrabble word? A 13 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Flowers in Pig Latin is said as "owersflay or owersflway".
- f | l | o | w | e | r | s
- fl | lo | ow | we | er | rs
- flo | low | owe | wer | ers
- flow | lowe | ower | wers
- Word Gram
|Aggregation||the act of gathering something together|
|Album||a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes|
for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
|Ana||a collection of anecdotes about a person or place|
|Analecta||a collection of excerpts from a literary work|
|Analects||a collection of excerpts from a literary work|
|Anthology||a collection of selected literary passages|
|Assembling||the act of gathering something together|
|Assortment||the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type|
|Autobus||a vehicle carrying many passengers|
used for public transport
"he always rode the bus to work"
View all cognitive synonyms for Flowers
View English words with the unique letters used in flowers. Words With The Letters Eflorsw
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Followers (9 letters)||15 +2||17 +3||followers|
|Safflower (9 letters)||18 +5||19 +5||safflower|
|Flowers (7 letters)||13||14||flowers|
Flowers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters