- Types Of Speech
- You can use fluorescent as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Fluorescent
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 11 letters with the letters c, e, f, l, n, o, r, s, t, and u, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter e. Fluorescent starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fl, flu, fluo, fluor, and the ending characters are t, nt, ent, cent, scent, ..
- Emitting light during exposure to radiation from an external source
- School Grade
- Fluorescent is set as a grade seven word that starts with f, ends with t, 3 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Fluorescent in Pig Latin is said as "uorescentflay or uorescentflway".
- f | l | u | o | r | e | s | c | e | n | t
- fl | lu | uo | or | re | es | sc | ce | en | nt
- flu | luo | uor | ore | res | esc | sce | cen | ent
- fluo | luor | uore | ores | resc | esce | scen | cent
- Word Gram
- Adjective Satellite Examples
- emitting light during exposure to radiation from an external source
- brilliantly colored and apparently giving off light;
|Fluorescent||emitting light during exposure to radiation from an external source|
View English words with the unique letters used in fluorescent. Words With The Letters Ceflnorstu
|Light||any device serving as a source of illumination;|
"he stopped the car and turned off the lights"
Fluorescent Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With T