- Types Of Speech
- You can use followers as a noun in a sentence.
- About Followers
- A 3 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters e, f, l, o, r, s, and w, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letter o. Followers starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, fol, foll, follo, and the ending characters are s, rs, ers, wers, owers, . Followers is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- A group of followers or enthusiasts
- Compound Words
- A compound word, followers has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are follow, and ers.
- Pig Latin
- Followers in Pig Latin is said as "ollowersfay or ollowersfway".
- f | o | l | l | o | w | e | r | s
- fo | ol | ll | lo | ow | we | er | rs
- fol | oll | llo | low | owe | wer | ers
- foll | ollo | llow | lowe | ower | wers
- Word Gram
|Followers||a group of followers or enthusiasts|
View English words with the unique letters used in followers. Words With The Letters Eflorsw
|Adopt||take into one''s family|
"They adopted two children from Nicaragua"
|Espouse||take up the cause, ideology, practice, method, of someone and use it as one''s own|
"She embraced Catholocism"
"They adopted the Jewish faith"
"He kept up on his country''s foreign policies"
|People||(plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively|
"there were at least 200 people in the audience"
Followers Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S
- Spelled With / Contains Letters