- Types Of Speech
- You can use fomentation as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fomentation
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters a, e, f, i, m, n, o, and t, 6 consonants, 5 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter t. Fomentation starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, fom, fome, fomen, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- Deliberate and intentional triggering (of trouble or discord)
- Pig Latin
- Fomentation in Pig Latin is said as "omentationfay or omentationfway".
- f | o | m | e | n | t | a | t | i | o | n
- fo | om | me | en | nt | ta | at | ti | io | on
- fom | ome | men | ent | nta | tat | ati | tio | ion
- fome | omen | ment | enta | ntat | tati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- deliberate and intentional triggering (of trouble or discord)
- application of warm wet coverings to a part of the body to relieve pain and inflammation
|Ado||a rapid bustling commotion|
|Aggravation||action that makes a problem or a disease (or its symptoms) worse|
"the aggravation of her condition resulted from lack of care"
|Agitation||the act of agitating something|
causing it to move around (usually vigorously)
|Animation||general activity and motion|
|Annoyance||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Annoying||the act of troubling or annoying someone|
|Arousal||the act of arousing|
"the purpose of art is the arousal of emotions"
|Bedlam||pejorative terms for an insane asylum|
|Blowup||a photographic print that has been enlarged|
View all cognitive synonyms for Fomentation
|Fomentation||deliberate and intentional triggering (of trouble or discord)|
View English words with the unique letters used in fomentation. Words With The Letters Aefimnot
|Agitate||change the arrangement or position of|
|Foment||bathe with warm water or medicated lotions|
"His legs should be fomented"
|Incite||provoke or stir up|
"incite a riot"
"set off great unrest among the people"
|Inspire||draw in (air)|
"inhale the fresh mountain air"
"The patient has trouble inspiring"
"The lung cancer patient cannot inspire air very well"
|Instigate||serve as the inciting cause of|
"She prompted me to call my relatives"
|Prompt||(computer science) a symbol that appears on the computer screen to indicate that the computer is ready to receive a command|
Fomentation Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N