- Types Of Speech
- You can use food as a noun in a sentence.
- About Food
- A 1 syllables noun and 4 letters with the letters d, f, and o, 2 consonants, 2 vowels and 1 syllables with the middle letters oo. Food starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, foo, and the ending characters are d, od, ood, . Food is also a double vowel (oo) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- Middle English
- School Grade
- Food is set as a kindergarten word that starts with f, ends with d, 1 syllables, 2 vowels and 4 letters.
- Is food a scrabble word? A 8 point word in scrabble. Check the word games tab below for probability, odds and more.
- Pig Latin
- Food in Pig Latin is said as "oodfay or oodfway".
- f | o | o | d
- fo | oo | od
- foo | ood
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
- any solid substance (as opposed to liquid) that is used as a source of nourishment;
"food and drink"
- any substance that can be metabolized by an organism to give energy and build tissue
|Food||anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking|
View English words with the unique letters used in food. Words With The Letters Dfo
|Content||something (a person or object or scene) selected by an artist or photographer for graphic representation|
"a moving picture of a train is more dramatic than a still picture of the same subject"
|Pabulum||insipid intellectual nourishment|
|Word||Scrabble||Words With Friends||Word Chums||4Pics1Word||Jumble|
|Food (4 letters)||8||8||dfoo|
|Ford (4 letters)||8||8||frod|
|Oxford (6 letters)||17 +9||17 +9||oxford|
|Daffo (5 letters)||12 +4||12 +4||daffo|
|Fado (4 letters)||8||8||fado|
|Doofus (6 letters)||10 +2||11 +3||doofus|
|Afford (6 letters)||13 +5||13 +5||afford|
|Doff (4 letters)||11 +3||11 +3||doff|
|Forrad (6 letters)||10 +2||10 +2||forrad|
|Do For (6 letters)|
Food Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With D
- Spelled With / Contains Letters