- Types Of Speech
- You can use football as a noun in a sentence.
- About Football
- A 2 syllables noun and 8 letters with the letters a, b, f, l, o, and t, 5 consonants, 3 vowels and 2 syllables with the middle letters tb. Football starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, foo, foot, footb, and the ending characters are l, ll, all, ball, tball, . Football is also a double vowel (oo), and double consonant (ll) word. Find more double consonant and double vowel words.
- Any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other''s goal
- Compound Words
- A compound word, football has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are foot, and ball.
- Pig Latin
- Football in Pig Latin is said as "ootballfay or ootballfway".
- f | o | o | t | b | a | l | l
- fo | oo | ot | tb | ba | al | ll
- foo | oot | otb | tba | bal | all
- foot | ootb | otba | tbal | ball
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
|Football||any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other''s goal|
View English words with the unique letters used in football. Words With The Letters Abflot
|American Football Game|
|Rugby||a form of football played with an oval ball|
|Rugger||a form of football played with an oval ball|
|Soccer||a football game in which two teams of 11 players try to kick or head a ball into the opponents'' goal|
Football Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With L
- Spelled With / Contains Letters