- Types Of Speech
- You can use forbearing as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Forbearing
- A 3 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, f, g, i, n, o, and r, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ea. Forbearing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, forb, forbe, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ring, aring, ..
- Showing patient and unruffled self-control and restraint under adversity; slow to retaliate or express resentment; "seemly and forbearing...yet strong enough to resist aggression"; "was longanimous in the face of suffering"
- Compound Words
- A compound word, forbearing has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are for, and bearing.
- Pig Latin
- Forbearing in Pig Latin is said as "orbearingfay or orbearingfway".
- f | o | r | b | e | a | r | i | n | g
- fo | or | rb | be | ea | ar | ri | in | ng
- for | orb | rbe | bea | ear | ari | rin | ing
- forb | orbe | rbea | bear | eari | arin | ring
- Word Gram
|Accepting||tolerating without protest|
"always more accepting of coaching suggestion than her teammates"
"the atmosphere was judged to be more supporting and accepting"
|Armed With Patience|
|Balmy||mild and pleasant|
"balmy days and nights"
"the climate was mild and conducive to life or growth"
|Benevolent||having or showing or arising from a desire to promote the welfare or happiness of others|
"his benevolent smile"
"a benevolent nature"
|Big||conspicuous in position or importance|
"a big figure in the movement"
"big man on campus"
"he''s very large in financial circles"
"a prominent citizen"
|Broad||slang term for a woman|
"a broad is a woman who can throw a mean punch"
|Centrist||a person who takes a position in the political center|
|Charitable||full of love and generosity|
"charitable to the poor"
"a charitable trust"
View all cognitive synonyms for Forbearing
|Forbearing||showing patient and unruffled self-control and restraint under adversity|
slow to retaliate or express resentment
"seemly and forbearing...yet strong enough to resist aggression"
"was longanimous in the face of suffering"
View English words with the unique letters used in forbearing. Words With The Letters Abefginor
|Patient||the semantic role of an entity that is not the agent but is directly involved in or affected by the happening denoted by the verb in the clause|
Forbearing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters