- Types Of Speech
- You can use foreordination as a noun in a sentence.
- About Foreordination
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters a, d, e, f, i, n, o, r, and t, 7 consonants, 7 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters di. Foreordination starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, fore, foreo, and the ending characters are n, on, ion, tion, ation, ..
- (theology) being determined in advance; especially the doctrine (usually associated with Calvin) that God has foreordained every event throughout eternity (including the final salvation of mankind)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, foreordination has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fore, and ordination.
- School Grade
- Foreordination is set as a sat word that starts with f, ends with n, 5 syllables, 7 vowels and 14 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Foreordination in Pig Latin is said as "oreordinationfay or oreordinationfway".
- f | o | r | e | o | r | d | i | n | a | t | i | o | n
- fo | or | re | eo | or | rd | di | in | na | at | ti | io | on
- for | ore | reo | eor | ord | rdi | din | ina | nat | ati | tio | ion
- fore | oreo | reor | eord | ordi | rdin | dina | inat | nati | atio | tion
- Word Gram
|Absoluteness||the quality of being absolute|
"the absoluteness of the Pope''s decree could not be challenged"
|Accuracy||the quality of nearness to the truth or the true value|
"he was beginning to doubt the accuracy of his compass"
"the lawyer questioned the truth of my account"
|Aplomb||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Assurance||freedom from doubt|
belief in yourself and your abilities
"his assurance in his superiority did not make him popular"
"after that failure he lost his confidence"
"she spoke with authority"
|Assuredness||great coolness and composure under strain|
"keep your cool"
|Authority||official permission or approval|
"authority for the program was renewed several times"
|Certainty||something that is certain|
"his victory is a certainty"
View all cognitive synonyms for Foreordination
|Foreordination||(theology) being determined in advance|
especially the doctrine (usually associated with Calvin) that God has foreordained every event throughout eternity (including the final salvation of mankind)
View English words with the unique letters used in foreordination. Words With The Letters Adefinort
|Foreordain||foreordain or determine beforehand|
|Predestinate||foreordain by divine will or decree|
|Predestine||foreordain or determine beforehand|
|Predetermine||cause to be biased|
|Preordain||foreordain or determine beforehand|
|Election||the act of selecting someone or something;|
the exercise of deliberate choice;
"her election of medicine as a profession"
Foreordination Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With N