- About Foreseeing
- Foreseeing has the letters e, f, g, i, n, o, r, and s, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters se. Foreseeing starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, fore, fores, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, eing, eeing, . Foreseeing is also a double vowel (ee) word. View the double vowel words list.
- Compound Words
- A compound word, foreseeing has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fore, and seeing.
- Pig Latin
- Foreseeing in Pig Latin is said as "oreseeingfay or oreseeingfway".
- f | o | r | e | s | e | e | i | n | g
- fo | or | re | es | se | ee | ei | in | ng
- for | ore | res | ese | see | eei | ein | ing
- fore | ores | rese | esee | seei | eein | eing
- Word Gram
|Acute||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Ague||a mark ('') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation|
|Anticipant||one who anticipates|
|Anticipator||one who anticipates|
|Apocalyptic||prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom|
|Apocalyptical||prophetic of devastation or ultimate doom|
|Apperceptive||able to relate new percepts to past experience|
View all cognitive synonyms for Foreseeing
View English words with the unique letters used in foreseeing. Words With The Letters Efginors
Foreseeing Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G
- Spelled With / Contains Letters