- About Foreshortening
- Foreshortening has the letters e, f, g, h, i, n, o, r, s, and t, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters or. Foreshortening starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, fore, fores, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ning, ening, ..
- Compound Words
- A compound word, foreshortening has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fore, and shortening.
- Pig Latin
- Foreshortening in Pig Latin is said as "oreshorteningfay or oreshorteningfway".
- f | o | r | e | s | h | o | r | t | e | n | i | n | g
- fo | or | re | es | sh | ho | or | rt | te | en | ni | in | ng
- for | ore | res | esh | sho | hor | ort | rte | ten | eni | nin | ing
- fore | ores | resh | esho | shor | hort | orte | rten | teni | enin | ning
- Word Gram
View English words with the unique letters used in foreshortening. Words With The Letters Efghinorst
Foreshortening Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G