- Types Of Speech
- You can use forfeiture as a noun in a sentence.
- About Forfeiture
- A 3 syllables noun and 10 letters with the letters e, f, i, o, r, t, and u, 5 consonants, 5 vowels and 3 syllables with the middle letters ei. Forfeiture starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fo, for, forf, forfe, and the ending characters are e, re, ure, ture, iture, ..
- The act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- School Grade
- Forfeiture is set as a grade eight word that starts with f, ends with e, 3 syllables, 5 vowels and 10 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Forfeiture in Pig Latin is said as "orfeiturefay or orfeiturefway".
- f | o | r | f | e | i | t | u | r | e
- fo | or | rf | fe | ei | it | tu | ur | re
- for | orf | rfe | fei | eit | itu | tur | ure
- forf | orfe | rfei | feit | eitu | itur | ture
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- a penalty for a fault or mistake that involves losing or giving up something;
"the contract specified forfeits if the work was not completed on time"
- something that is lost or surrendered as a penalty;
|Abandon||the trait of lacking restraint or control|
freedom from inhibition or worry
"she danced with abandon"
|Abnegation||renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others|
|Amends||something done or paid in expiation of a wrong|
"how can I make amends"
|Amercement||money extracted as a penalty|
|Baring||the removal of covering|
|Bereavement||state of sorrow over the death or departure of a loved one|
|Be Bereaved Of|
|Capitulation||the act of surrendering (under agreed conditions)|
"they were protected until the capitulation of the fort"
|Carefulness||the quality of being careful and painstaking|
"I admired the carefulness of his work"
|Caution||the trait of being cautious|
being attentive to possible danger
"a man of caution"
View all cognitive synonyms for Forfeiture
|Forfeiture||the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.|
View English words with the unique letters used in forfeiture. Words With The Letters Efiortu
|Forfeit||the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.|
|Forgo||refrain from consuming|
"You will have to forgo alcohol"
|Give||the elasticity of something that can be stretched and returns to its original length|
|Sacrifice||(sacrifice) an out that advances the base runners|
|Waive||lose or lose the right to by some error, offense, or crime|
|Act||something that people do or cause to happen|
Forfeiture Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters