- Types Of Speech
- You can use forgivable as a adjective satellite in a sentence.
- About Forgivable
- A 4 syllables adjective satellite and 10 letters with the letters a, b, e, f, g, i, l, o, r, and v, 6 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letters iv. Forgivable starts with a consonant and ends with a vowel with the starting letters f, fo, for, forg, forgi, and the ending characters are e, le, ble, able, vable, ..
- Easily excused or forgiven; "a venial error"
- Pig Latin
- Forgivable in Pig Latin is said as "orgivablefay or orgivablefway".
- f | o | r | g | i | v | a | b | l | e
- fo | or | rg | gi | iv | va | ab | bl | le
- for | org | rgi | giv | iva | vab | abl | ble
- forg | orgi | rgiv | giva | ivab | vabl | able
- Word Gram
|Admissible||deserving to be admitted|
|Allowable||deductible according to the tax laws|
|Child||a young person of either sex|
"she writes books for children"
"they''re just kids"
"`tiddler'' is a British term for youngsters"
|Dawdling||the deliberate act of wasting time instead of working|
|Defendable||capable of being defended|
|Defensible||capable of being defended|
|Dispensable||capable of being dispensed with or done without|
"dispensable items of personal property"
|Euphemistic||of an inoffensive substitute for offensive terminology|
"`peepee'' is a common euphemistic term"
View all cognitive synonyms for Forgivable
|Forgivable||easily excused or forgiven|
"a venial error"
View English words with the unique letters used in forgivable. Words With The Letters Abefgilorv
|Pardonable||admitting of being pardoned|
Forgivable Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With E
- Spelled With / Contains Letters