- Types Of Speech
- You can use forgiveness as a noun in a sentence.
- About Forgiveness
- A 4 syllables noun and 11 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, n, o, r, s, and v, 7 consonants, 4 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter v. Forgiveness starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, forg, forgi, and the ending characters are s, ss, ess, ness, eness, . Forgiveness is also a double consonant (ss) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The act of excusing a mistake or offense
- Middle English
- Compound Words
- A compound word, forgiveness has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are forgive, and ness.
- School Grade
- Forgiveness is set as a grade four word that starts with f, ends with s, 4 syllables, 4 vowels and 11 letters.
- Pig Latin
- Forgiveness in Pig Latin is said as "orgivenessfay or orgivenessfway".
- f | o | r | g | i | v | e | n | e | s | s
- fo | or | rg | gi | iv | ve | en | ne | es | ss
- for | org | rgi | giv | ive | ven | ene | nes | ess
- forg | orgi | rgiv | give | iven | vene | enes | ness
- Word Gram
- Noun Examples
- the act of excusing a mistake or offense
- compassionate feelings that support a willingness to forgive
|Abide||put up with something or somebody unpleasant|
"I cannot bear his constant criticism"
"The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"
"he learned to tolerate the heat"
"She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
|Absentmindedness||preoccupation so great that the ordinary demands on attention are ignored|
|Absolution||the act of absolving or remitting|
formal redemption as pronounced by a priest in the sacrament of penance
|Absolve||let off the hook|
"I absolve you from this responsibility"
|Accept||tolerate or accommodate oneself to|
"I shall have to accept these unpleasant working conditions"
"I swallowed the insult"
"She has learned to live with her husband''s little idiosyncracies"
|Acquit||pronounce not guilty of criminal charges|
"The suspect was cleared of the murder charges"
|Acquittal||a judgment of not guilty|
|Acquittance||a legal document evidencing the discharge of a debt or obligation|
|Alleviation||the act of reducing something unpleasant (as pain or annoyance)|
"he asked the nurse for relief from the constant pain"
View all cognitive synonyms for Forgiveness
|Forgiveness||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
View English words with the unique letters used in forgiveness. Words With The Letters Efginorsv
|Excuse||a poor example|
"it was an apology for a meal"
"a poor excuse for an automobile"
|Pardon||the act of excusing a mistake or offense|
|Condonation||a pardon by treating the offender as if the offense had not occurred|
|Exculpation||the act of freeing from guilt or blame|
Forgiveness Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With S