- Types Of Speech
- You can use formicary as a noun in a sentence.
- About Formicary
- A 4 syllables noun and 9 letters with the letters a, c, f, i, m, o, r, and y, 6 consonants, 3 vowels and 4 syllables with the middle letter i. Formicary starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, form, formi, and the ending characters are y, ry, ary, cary, icary, ..
- A mound of earth made by ants as they dig their nest
- Pig Latin
- Formicary in Pig Latin is said as "ormicaryfay or ormicaryfway".
- f | o | r | m | i | c | a | r | y
- fo | or | rm | mi | ic | ca | ar | ry
- for | orm | rmi | mic | ica | car | ary
- form | ormi | rmic | mica | icar | cary
- Word Gram
|Bank||a flight maneuver|
aircraft tips laterally about its longitudinal axis (especially in turning)
"the plane went into a steep bank"
|Barrow||a cart for carrying small loads|
has handles and one or more wheels
|Brae||a slope or hillside|
|Bus||a vehicle carrying many passengers|
used for public transport
"he always rode the bus to work"
|Butte||a town in southwestern Montana|
center for mining copper
|Down||(American football) a complete play to advance the football|
"you have 4 downs to gain 10 yards"
|Drift||a horizontal (or nearly horizontal) passageway in a mine|
"they dug a drift parallel with the vein"
View all cognitive synonyms for Formicary
|Formicary||a mound of earth made by ants as they dig their nest|
View English words with the unique letters used in formicary. Words With The Letters Acfimory
|Hammock||a hanging bed of canvas or rope netting (usually suspended between two trees)|
|Hillock||a small natural hill|
|Hummock||a small natural hill|
|Knoll||a small natural hill|
|Mound||the position on a baseball team of the player who throws the ball for a batter to try to hit|
"he has played every position except pitcher"
"they have a southpaw on the mound"
Formicary Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With Y
- Spelled With / Contains Letters