- Types Of Speech
- You can use fortunetelling as a noun in a sentence.
- About Fortunetelling
- A 5 syllables noun and 14 letters with the letters e, f, g, i, l, n, o, r, t, and u, 9 consonants, 5 vowels and 5 syllables with the middle letters et. Fortunetelling starts with and ends in a consonant with the starting letters f, fo, for, fort, fortu, and the ending characters are g, ng, ing, ling, lling, . Fortunetelling is also a double consonant (ll) word. View the double consonant words list.
- The practice of predicting people''s futures (usually for payment)
- Compound Words
- A compound word, fortunetelling has more than one word within it. There's 2 words which are fortune, and telling.
- Pig Latin
- Fortunetelling in Pig Latin is said as "ortunetellingfay or ortunetellingfway".
- f | o | r | t | u | n | e | t | e | l | l | i | n | g
- fo | or | rt | tu | un | ne | et | te | el | ll | li | in | ng
- for | ort | rtu | tun | une | net | ete | tel | ell | lli | lin | ing
- fort | ortu | rtun | tune | unet | nete | etel | tell | elli | llin | ling
- Word Gram
|Fortunetelling||the practice of predicting people''s futures (usually for payment)|
View English words with the unique letters used in fortunetelling. Words With The Letters Efgilnortu
|Forecasting||a statement made about the future|
|Foretelling||the art or gift of prophecy (or the pretense of prophecy) by supernatural means|
|Prediction||the act of predicting (as by reasoning about the future)|
|Prognostication||knowledge of the future (usually said to be obtained from a divine source)|
Fortunetelling Is In These Word Lists
- Starts With F
- Ends With G